LOQR IS LOOKING FOR AN ACCOUNT MANAGER
At LOQR, we are “Empowering Digital Lives” together. This has been our vision for the last few years and will continue to be our mark into the future, define our brand, and imprint our position in the Digital Society.
We want to make Digital Identity the key to inclusive growth and our driving force in our quest to provide an invisible identity solution, enabling simple digital experiences that solve complex day-to-day challenges, helping our clients shift into the digital world, and embracing digital customers.
All these achievements are only possible due to our world-class team which you could be part of!
About the job:
In this role, you will be the main point of contact with clients, manage the relationships with them, and therefore will need to have deep and technical knowledge about LOQR solutions. You'll need to cooperate with other areas of LOQR, to transform prospects into leads and then into clients. The ultimate goal is to contribute to LOQR's sustainable business growth, brand awareness while enjoying a tech startup's challenge.
What you'll do:
- Demo LOQR’s solutions within deep-dive workshops with potential clients
- Manage our partners (Fintechs, BD partners, etc), providing any documentation or support required
- Responsible for analyzing and understanding client pain points to build adequate proposals with the Solutions Consultant
- Collaborate with the technical team and delivery manager allocated to the client
- Arrange/Supervise non-technical meetings for project implementation (e.g. Compliance)
- Provide support in meetings, clarifications, elaboration of proposals and follow-ups that are necessary
- Secure new projects follow-up, together with the delivery manager (IT team), ensuring the subsequent procedures
- Assess and ensure customer satisfaction throughout the project and in the long term, thus sustaining LOQR's client portfolio.
- Ensuring cross-selling and up-selling with the client, and update CRM accordingly
- You are confident, enthusiastic, and with a great vibe;
Ethical behaviour, transparency, and outstanding in developing long-term and trustworthy relationships;
- Relentless willing to learn;
- Strategic, future-focused, and proactive approach to work;
- Kind and ego-free;
- Account Management, Sales or Management background;
- 2+ years in a SaaS/tech company B2B or a Financial Services company, working in an Account Management, Customer Success, Engagement/Project Manager and/or Business Development position;
- Knowledge of Client Management, Project Management, Sales, and negotiating principles (e.g. cross-selling);
- Experience with building solid and dynamic client relationships and delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs;
- Excellent communication/presentation skills;
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment;
- Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail;
- Fluent in English (there's no way around it here, you really need to be fluent);
- Working level of French, Spanish, and/or Italian would be awesome;
- Knowledge of Salesforce CRM software is a plus;
- Based in LOQR's headquarters (Felgueiras) or Lisbon, with a flexible remote work policy.
- Involvement in a promising startup with an entrepreneurial atmosphere;
- Integration in a top team delivering cutting edge technology to international customers;
- Commitment to your happiness and success;
- Room to thrive and grow;
- Premium Health Insurance;
- Office with 1.000m2 where you can have fun and feel at home, with locker rooms, a fully provisioned kitchen with fresh fruit, free breakfast, and coffee - and cake, because we ❤️ cake!